Q. The pregnancy test is positive. Please suggest an abortion kit.

My actual period date was over a month ago. I missed my period. A small dark spotting was seen. The pregnancy test is positive. Please suggest an abortion kit.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

As you have missed your menses and the urine pregnancy test is positive and as I believe this is an unplanned pregnancy, firstly before considering an abortion pill, you must rule out an ectopic pregnancy as an abortion pill would then be ineffective.

So, please get a transvaginal ultrasound done to confirm intrauterine pregnancy and follow up.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

No intrauterine gestation sac was found. Please check my file report.

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• There is no adnexal mass and also no intrauterine gestational sac found, indicating that this is an early pregnancy.
  • Repeat the ultrasound again after a week to confirm the location of the pregnancy before opting for medical termination of pregnancy.

| 

Can you explain how do I go about taking the abortion pills?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 6 weeks pregnant and I need to terminate the pregnancy. I have gone through an ultrasound to confirm that it is an intrauterine pregnancy. I need to know how I can terminate it through abortion pills and what other precautions I need to take. Also, are there any other antibiotics ...  Read Full »

Will I get an ectopic pregnancy if I had sex on the date of period?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a query about my period. My actual due date for my period was 28th of last month. I had unprotected sex on the 27th. I waited two days for my period and I took emergency contraceptive on the last minute to 72 hour. My period got delayed for eight days and got it on the 5th of thi...  Read Full »

Why am I bleeding after one week of consumption of abortion pills?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 9 months old baby whose birth was by C-section. Now again I think I am pregnant and missed my period for 10 days. I checked with prega news and found 2 light pink lines which I thought to be positive. We do not want to have the second baby now. Then I took abortion pills and ...  Read Full »