Q. The pregnancy test is positive. Please suggest an abortion kit.

My actual period date was over a month ago. I missed my period. A small dark spotting was seen. The pregnancy test is positive. Please suggest an abortion kit.

#

As you have missed your menses and the urine pregnancy test is positive and as I believe this is an unplanned pregnancy, firstly before considering an abortion pill, you must rule out an ectopic pregnancy as an abortion pill would then be ineffective.

So, please get a transvaginal ultrasound done to confirm intrauterine pregnancy and follow up.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

No intrauterine gestation sac was found. Please check my file report.

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• There is no adnexal mass and also no intrauterine gestational sac found, indicating that this is an early pregnancy.
  • Repeat the ultrasound again after a week to confirm the location of the pregnancy before opting for medical termination of pregnancy.

|