Q. I have frequent urination and severe pain in abdomen. Kindly advise.

I had fever two days ago. Then one day ago started frequent urination and I could not hold it every time it happened. And there was pain during urination. Then started pain in the stomach. Today the urination is not that much but I have severe pain in both sides of my abdomen. I am not able to walk because of pain.

Hematology Pathology
#

You can have kidney or bladder infection or it can be acute urinary tract infection. You get the following tests done:

1. CBC (complete blood count).
  2. USG (ultrasound) abdomen and pelvis.
  3. Urine routine microscopic examination.

As per these reports, the further management plan can be decided. Take care. You can consult a urologist for the examination.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|