Q. Had unprotected sex on the seventh day of period. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex or Unwanted 72? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife had unprotected sex with me last night and it was her seventh day of the period. So should I give her Unwanted 72 or is there any chance of getting pregnant and can you tell me the side effects which she will face after taking Unwanted 72?