Q. What are the side effects of Unwanted-72 pill?

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 23, 2017 and last reviewed on: Feb 02, 2019

I want to know about the Unwanted-72 pill. Does it have any side effects? I had unprotected sex with my fiance for the first time and I am confused about what to do. I want to know if this pill is safe.

#

• Unwanted 72 contains hormone in high load which helps to prevent pregnancy.
  • You need to take this pill as early as possible and preferably within 72 hours of unprotected sex.
  • Yes, there are some side effects which are temporary. It can cause spotting, breakthrough bleeding, nausea, breast pain, and a delayed next cycle. But, there is no long-standing effect on your health or fertility if you take this pill once.

|