Q. Please suggest medicines for cold, fever and ear pain.

This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have a cold from one week. Today, I experienced ear pain and a fever of 99.6.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

• It seems you have developed upper respiratory tract infection.
  • I usually, after examination, advice the following to my patients:
  1. Tablet Moxikind CV 625 (Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid) twice daily for three days.
  2. Tablet Sinarest (Chlorpheniramine, Paracetamol, and Phenylephrine) twice daily for five days.
  3. Nasivion nasal drops (Oxymetazoline) two to three drops three times a day in the nose for three days.
  4. Warm saline gargles and steam inhalation.

I hope it helps you. If you have any further query please ask me.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Also, I am experiencing continuous ear discharge. Earlier it was watery, but now it is brown.

#

• Since when are you having this ear discharge? Was it even before you got these symptoms of cough and cold?
  • Are both ears discharging or only from a single ear?

Revert with the asked details for a better help.

Revert with more information to an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|