Welcome to icliniq.com.
From your symptoms and history of ear cleaning, it is suggestive of otitis externa with ear wax.
Do not worry too much. It is a soft tissue infection of your ear canal most probably due to finger nail trauma.
You need to take some medication and precautions and it will subside within three days. Hope this will help you and wishing you a faster recovery.
Otitis externa.Treatment plan:
1. Avoid entry of water in ear.Regarding follow up:
2. Avoid putting oil or drops in ear.
3. Take tablet Macpod (Cefpodoxime) 200 mg twice a day.
4. Take tablet Zerodol SP (combination of Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase and Paracetamol) twice daily.
5. Have Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) one tablet once a day.
All medication to be taken for five days.
Revert back after five days to an ENT otolaryngologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist