Q. I sit in front of the computer for long and I am unable to focus. How can I be helped?

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

My eyes are feeling cold and I am unable to focus. I have been feeling this since last week. I sit in front of the computer for a long time. I do not want spectacles. Please help.

#

• First of all kindly answer these questions.
  1. How many hours per day do you spend in front of a computer?
  2. Is there watering of the eye too?
  3. Are you suffering from a headache?
  • While working on the computer, if you are working for long hours then take a break every 35 to 40 minutes.
  • The room light should come from behind you and not in front of you.
  • The screen height should be just below your eye level.
  • Start Refresh Tears (carboxymethylcellulose) Eye Drops four times a day regularly. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent.
  • Do get your eyes checked for refractive error. If the error is big, you need to wear corrective lenses.

For more information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|