Q. Why do I feel urge to urinate after masturbation?

Answered by Dr. Bharat Udey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Urine Infection or Urinary Tract Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 21 year old male. Sometimes, after masturbation I feel urge to urinate regularly after every minute even though there is very less urine. Also I feel pain, some pricking and irritation feel while urinating. Sometimes, even without masturbation same problem occurs. Please advise me to get rid of this problem.