Q. Why does the top skin of penis not retracting and gets swollen with white discharge?

Answered by Dr. Parth Singh and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Foreskin or Smegma? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

The top skin of my penis is not coming back while masturbation or sex. It is not fully closed from the top but still, it is painful to push it back. If I try it forcefully then after some hours, it gets swollen from the top and some white hard substance comes from inside.