Q. Why am I having a yellow thick foul smelling vaginal discharge?

I have a yellow thick foul smelling discharge. It has been a while but it seems to be a problem. My partner also mentioned that I have extra smell compared to his previous partners. Why is this?

#

You are suffering from bacterial vaginosis which is a bacterial infection. This can be confirmed with a high vaginal swab culture and shall require a course of antibiotics for a week with avoidance of intercourse during treatment. Try using alkaline vaginal washes to clean yourself and avoid chemical soaps. Meet your gynecologist for a local examination and prescription.

|