Q. Will you suggest some good medicine to get quick relief from vaginal infection?

My wife is suffering from vaginal infection. She continuously scratches her vagina. She went to a doctor and got tablet Forcan 150 mg, Hhzole cream, tablet Dazit 5 mg and Hhlevo 5 mg. Still she is suffering a lot. Please suggest some good medicine for quick relief. Thank you.

#

Your wife seems to be suffering from vaginal candidiasis or in simple terms fungal infection which presents as vaginal itching and thick white curdy discharge from vagina.

She has already been prescribed Fluconazole 150 mg and local application of Clotrimazole cream for external application thrice a day.

The other tablets Dazit (Desloratidine) and Hhlevo (Levocetirizine) are antacid and antihistaminic respectively. Antihistaminic is prescribed to get relief from itch.

I think, if she has not been relieved from itching at all after Forcan then it is likely to be a mixed vaginosis.

Please follow my prescription given below:

1. Clingen vaginal pessary one tablet to be placed deep inside vagina daily just before going to sleep for seven days.
  2. Tablet Clindamycin 150 mg twice a day for five days.
  3. Continue Hhzole (combination of Mometasone Furoate and Clotrimazole) cream local application outside over vulva thrice a day.
  4. Repeat tablet Forcan 150 mg again after two days.
  5. Continue Hhlevo 5 mg twice a day for symptomatic relief from itching.
  6. Avoid intercourse completely as you may contact infection from her. So, no sex till she completes course or is treated.

Vaginal candidiasis + bacterial vaginosis, mixed vaginosis.

High vaginal swab for culture to confirm diagnosis.

Bacterial vaginosis/mixed vaginosis.

Mixed vaginosis.

Avoid sex till the treatment gets completed.

Revert back after 24 hours for follow up to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|