Q. What can cause vaginal discharge after three months of delivery?

Answered by Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Ultrasound Scan? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Three months ago, I had a forceps delivery. Now, I am experiencing heavy vaginal discharge. I guess that comes from below my clitoris. I can see mucus like discharge in and around clitoris. When I sit, I feel a gush below clitoris. My doctor said there is no problem and I am normal. But, I am so tensed and the discharge is in light yellow color. I am often affected by urinary tract infection too. Please help.