Q. Why are there pus cells and RBC in urine with fever and cramps?

Dr. Udaya Nath Sahoo

Pus cells 8 to 10, my urine RBC is 6 to 8 and now I have the menstrual period. I feel I have a fever and cramps in my left side leg and hips side feel pain little bit and headache. What does it mean?

#

As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this. Discuss with your doctor about the prescription medications like Nitrofurantoin to clear the infection and Paracetamol for pain and fever. Do follow lifestyle modifications like this.

Drink plenty of liquids, especially water. Drinking water helps dilute your urine and ensures that you will urinate more frequently allowing bacteria to be flushed from your urinary tract before an infection can begin. Wipe from front to back. Doing so after urinating and after a bowel movement helps prevent bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra. Empty your bladder soon after intercourse. Also, drink a full glass of water to help flush bacteria. Avoid potentially irritating feminine products. Using deodorant sprays or other feminine products, such as douches and powders, in the genital area can irritate the urethra.

|