Q. Can Terbinaforce plus be used for vaginal infection?

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 26, 2018 and last reviewed on: Dec 19, 2019

Can Terbinaforce plus cream be used for a vaginal infection? I have itching after periods. Please guide.

#

Please do not use Terbinaforce plus cream anywhere on the body. Do not even think of using it on your genitals.

Terbinaforce plus cream (Clobetasol Topical, Ofloxacin Topical, Ornidazole Topical and Terbinafine Topical) has a potent steroid in it. They would further aggravate all kind of infections. It makes skin thinner, red, and more sensitive.

Please meet your dermatologist and get evaluated for the nature of vaginal infections and use the medications prescribed accordingly. Vaginal itching could be bacterial, viral, or fungal. So, the treatment would be different for each infection.

For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|