Q. Please suggest some way to reduce pain during sex.

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 27, 2019

I am a 26 year old virgin female. I am experiencing pain during penetration. As a result of which I have not been able to have intercourse. Please suggest some ways in which I can reduce the pain or make it easier.

#

I have read and understood your problem.

• Change the position to woman on top or on knees and penetration of vagina from back.
  • You can put one finger inside vagina with some gel as lubricant and rotate the finger around vagina, gradually putting two fingers and rotating. This will gradually relax vagina.
  • Use some lubricant during penetration and spread thighs as much possible.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|