Q. Is there any relation between razor rashes in pubic area and chills as a premenstrual symptom?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

I am 21 years old. I shaved my pubic area recently. I developed razor rashes and have been using Vagisil and Aloe to help. However, today I developed premenstrual symptoms. But this is the first time I have had chills in premenstrual symptoms.

Currently, I am on Claratin (Loradatine) tablet. Is everything related?

#

Thanks for trusting us about your health care.

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. Your symptoms suggest vaginitis (vaginal infection), mainly due to a fungal infection. I suggest you keep the area dry and clean, drink a lot of warm water, and take a soft diet. Use antifungal medicine and cream for application. In premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalance may cause vaginitis.

I hope you found the answer helpful. Feel free to ask for more information.

Good luck.

|