I got red spots or pimples all over my body in last two days. I tried taking Paracetamol but its still worse. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
Your description suggests that you have got Varicella infection, widely known as chickenpox. It is a viral infection caused by the Varicella-Zoster virus.
The anti-viral medication should be started within three days to control the spread and severity. The person needs to be in isolation for six to seven days when crusting develops as it can easily spread to others (those who are not infected previously).
I suggest you the following medications-
1. Tablet Valcivir 1 gm three times a day for five days.
2. Tablet Paracetamol 500 mg whenever fever is present.
3. Tablet Levosiz 5 mg once a day for five days.
4. T-Bact Ointment (Mupirocin) apply twice daily to prevent secondary bacterial infection.
5. You must take bed rest, drink plenty of fluids, and isolation from others is recommended.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
A mother who contracts chickenpox can do breastfeeding ... There is no evidence shown the presence of the varicella-zoster virus (Chickenpox) in breastmilk ... Read fullI woke up with a painful rash on my forehead last week. What could be the reason?
1) I think you have herpes zoster infection due to the reactivation of varicella-zoster virus (chickenpox virus) in the body, which is one of the side effects of HUMIRA pen (Adalimumab) ... Read fullHow to avoid chickenpox scar?
My doctor diagnosed it as chickenpox ... I want to ask how to avoid chickenpox scar and how to know if a scar is forming ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now