Q. When I try to walk, the lower part of the scrotum becomes dark, and I have pain. Please help.

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 22, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 21, 2021

One day when I masturbated, my right testicle went up, and at the same time, I felt a burning sensation in the perineal area. After ejaculation, I felt an intense pain in that area, and from that time, I always have problems walking or ejaculating. The thing that scares me is that the penis veins have increased in volume and have a dark color. Initially, I thought of a nerve injury, but now I do not understand why these veins along with the leg pain. The doctor said that I have prostatitis and vesiculitis, but he did not tell me about the veins. If I try to walk, the lower part of the scrotum becomes dark like a hematoma, and I have pain. It seems to me that there was damage to the veins and nerves because I always have pain that starts from the perineum and branch towards the legs.

#

Let me tell you that the symptoms described by you suggest that you have vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels) can cause Peyronie's disease. Moreover, it may be due to epididymo orchitis. In this situation, I suggest non-steroidal antiinflammatory medication like Ibuprofen 400 mg and antibiotics. I recommend you to apply Lignocaine ointment locally. Use ice packs for a good blood supply. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Avoid stress and anxiety. For more details, you may consult me.

I hope I have answered your query.

| 
2 out of 2 likes