Q. I heard that Manforce 100 mg is good for better intercourse. Can I use this tablet?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
Published on Oct 28, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 30, 2019

I am 21 years old. I want to know about Manforce 100 mg tablet because my friends are saying this is an excellent tablet for better intercourse. Can I use this tablet?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Everyone goes through this phase in their sexual life when they doubt their performance naturally and start using tablets or supplements for a better sexual life. If you are a strong, healthy male, without any medical problem, then you will be able to enjoy intercourse naturally, and there is no need for any tablets. Tablets such as Manforce 100 (Sildenafil Citrate) or Viagra can cause a lot of side effects, like headache, delay in ejaculation, priapism, etc. Kindly refrain from using such tablets and also advise your friends not to use it. These tablets are meant for people who can not achieve an erection naturally, secondary to some medical disorder.

Is it safe for a hypertensive patient to take Viagra?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 51 years being treated for coronary ectasia and hypertension. I am taking the following medicines now. Tablet Clopilet 75 mg, Warf 2.5 mg and Nebicard H. Can I take Viagra for erectile dysfunction?  Read Full >>

Dr. Vinod Kumar Atreya
General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The drug Viagra (Sildenafil) can cause potential side effects alone and certainly in combination with the above drugs. It can cause hypertension and even the heart attack also. So it is not safe in the asked context.  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now