Q. I am 51 years being treated for coronary ectasia and hypertension. Can I take Viagra for erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Vinod Kumar Atreya
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 04, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am 51 years being treated for coronary ectasia and hypertension. I am taking the following medicines now. Tablet Clopilet 75 mg, Warf 2.5 mg and Nebicard H. Can I take Viagra for erectile dysfunction?

#

The drug Viagra (Sildenafil) can cause potential side effects alone and certainly in combination with the above drugs.

It can cause hypertension and even the heart attack also. So it is not safe in the asked context.

|