Q. What treatment can help me prolong my first session of sex?

I am a 31-year-old male with a height of 180 cm and I weigh 83 kg. I am a father of three children. My problem is premature ejaculation. When I am having sexual intercourse, always the first round is very fast. It is just one to one and a half minutes and sometimes less than that. The second round of intercourse is slightly better than the first time may be two to five minutes. But, sometimes I feel there is an erectile dysfunction due to depression and I am not able to continue for the second round.

I have tried Viagra for only three times just to experiment and the result for the first round of sex was the same as usual. But, the second round of intercourse was a bit longer say around 30 minutes. I had this problem since teenage. I thought it would go away but it has worsened. I have tried Lidocaine spray in the past to decrease the sensitivity but there was no big difference. Please advice.