Q. Can I take Vitamin B12 with Seroxat?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi.

Do you have a question on Vitamin B12 or Paroxetine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Sexology

Seroxat is Paroxetine and is an SSRI drug. You can take Vitamin B12 with this drug without any worries. Cyanocobalamine or Methylcobalamine either of the form you can take. This will not cause any drug interdictions. Take care.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

Why is my son put on Paroxetine in spite of having bad withdrawals previously?
Query: Hello doctor, My 28 year old son is being treated for bipolar disorder and depression. He has been on and off antidepressants since he was 16 years old due to high anxiety issues. He just started with 50 mg Serquiler one to two tablets at night, 600 mg Gabapentin thrice a day, 20 mg Paxil once a day...  Read Full »
Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Seroquel (Quetiapine) and Oxcarbazine (Oxcarbazepine) are indicated in bipolar disorder as both have mood stabilizing properties. Paxil (Paroxetine) and Gabapentine (Gabapentin) are used in anxiety or depression. As you mentioned that Paxil was used in the highest...  Read Full »

Which tablet can be used to cure pinched nerve in the neck that is causing pain?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a pinched nerve in the neck. The neck spasm and pain. I have two sides cervical ribs taking ultrasound therapy and IFT for neck and cervical ribs but not of much help. Tell best drugs to release a pinched nerve in the neck. One salon guy twisted my neck in childhood and in a bus,...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having an acute muscular spasm. So to reduce pain and inflammation, I would recommend tablet Flexura D twice daily for five days. Another drug helps a lot in cases of pinched nerves is a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine (tablet Mahagaba M OD) ...  Read Full »

My nose is always blocked and has mucus. Kindly help.
Child is showing tantrums and speaking bad words. Kindly help.
Folic Acid - Uses | Dosage | Side effects | Drug Interactions | Warnings

Also Read Answers From