Q. Will it be wise to use Melbild lotion for vitiligo?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vitiligo or Tacrolimus? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Will it be wise to use Melbild lotion for vitiligo?

A white patch is seen on the lower lip of my daughter. The patch probably came into being during last three to four months. The doctors are saying it as vitiligo. She is also having acne on the nose and both arms. The details of my daughter are as follows: Age 14 years, height 5’3” (160 cm) and weight 52 kg. I have consulted two doctors and the prescriptions of both doctors have been uploaded. I am following the first prescription. According to this advice, my daughter is taking Aziok one tablet daily for five days, applying Candid mouth paint lotion and using Aha glow face wash four times a day. For acne on the nose and arms, she is applying Retino AC gel on the nose and arms, using Nizoral Shampoo and Moyzen Plus Bar during bathing and Aveeno moisturizer lotion on the whole body.

The blood test report (uploaded herewith) of my daughter is showing high eosinophil. For this, she is using tablet once daily, tablet Xyzal once daily at night for a month and tablet Banocide forte twice daily for 14 days. Now, I would request you to let me know if I have taken right decision by following the first prescription. I am too much worried about the white patch on the lower lip.