Q. Please advice some ways to improve my body weight.

Dr. Senduran N

I weight 55 kg and height 5 feet 10 inches. I want to know how to increase the weight as I had tried so many ways to improve it but failed. Please help.

#

Try the below suggestions if you already have no done it,

1) Try to have a mini-meal or snacks (like boiled cereal sprouts, nuts, etc.) apart from your regular meals.

2) If your level of physical activity is more, accordingly you have to increase your calorie intake. So either limiting the physical activity or increasing the calorie intake necessary to gain weight effectively.

3) Practice drinking some lemon juice before meals, especially for lunch. This can help better absorption of nutrients like iron, protein from the gut.

4) Protein supplement drinks or weight gain supplement drinks like nutrigain can also be tried.

5) Try to eat little extra quantity of food than usual.

6) Sleep is must at least eight hours a day.

|