Q. I have white smelly discharge and blisters in private part. Please advise.

Dr. Albana Greca

I am having a problem in my private part. Several months ago, I noticed that I am having a white smelly discharge. I only have one sexual partner and I fail to visit a doctor due to my busy schedule. And now after shaving, I had some blisters and it is painful. My groin is starting to feel painful too.

#

The white smelly discharge from your genitals is suggesting candida infection. The small blisters are due to razor burn as it has been very irritated locally.

Keep good local hygiene. Apply Polysporin (Bacitracin and Polymyxin B) cream locally in the morning. Take Clotrimazole cream vaginally and around the genital area at bedtime. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent. Take probiotics to stabilize microbiota locally. If still no improvement, consult further with your gynecologist.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|