Q. I have white-colored thrush on the foreskin. How to get rid of it completely?

Dr. Neha Sud

I am a 25 year old male. I have had this issue for a long time (1 year). I have a thrush in my penis foreskin. I had fungal infection before. After that I took care and kept all hygiene practices. I wasn't able to pull the foreskin back completely before. But now I can do it easily. The problem now I am facing is white colored thrush is in the backside of the foreskin. what should I do to get rid of it completely?

It was very bad before. After I take care, it is getting better. Now the thrush is remaining only on the backside of foreskin.

Dr. Neha Sud

Dermatology Venereology
#

Hi

Sometimes the skin secretions collect on the inside part of the fore skin and become apparent when you pull back the foreskin

Follow the below tips:

Regularly, gently pull back the foreskin while bathing and clean the part with plain water and pull the akin forward then

If the above doesn’t help and the whitish collection is associated with redness on the skin and itching then you may require some medicine to apply or eat, same will depend on the severity of the symptoms

If you have a partner who too complains of discharge and associated symptoms then both need to be treated together

In that case we can consult online via a video consult Hope this helps

|