Q. White layer on my penis. Is it any sexually transmitted disease?

Answered by Dr. Syam Kumar Chandrasekharan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on White Layer In Penis or Std? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: White layer on my penis.  Is it any sexually transmitted disease?

I am a 32 year old male. I can observe awhite layer on my penis head just beneath the foreskin.

This layer gets removed after washing, but appears again. Is this any sexually transmitted disease?