Q. I have positive Widal test and high eosinophil count. Please help.

I have a positive Widal test and liver function test showed a high eosinophil count. Anything eaten gets vomited out, intense weakness and fatigue. Please help.

Hematology Pathology
#

You are having typhoid infection of the gastrointestinal tract. For that, it is advisable to take soft and bland diet more like banana, mashed potato, khichadi, etc. Avoid heavy fatty food intake. Take fruit juices more. You should take 7 to 10 days course of antibiotics to kill typhoid bacilli. Drink more water to maintain hydration. You can consult the physician for examination and get prescription of antibiotic like Cefixime for typhoid.

|