Q. How to treat typhoid fever?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Typhoid or Pantoprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 29 year old male. I am suffering from fever for the last one week. Doctor told me that I am suffering with typhoid. He suggested me PECEF Duo 200, Penxo-D and Zall-XP. I have attached the reports. I have used these medicines for the last three days but still I have a temperature of 100 degrees. I request you to see the attached report and confirm my disease. Is it a curable one with the above medicine and diet?