Q. Though I do not have pain, my doctor advised me to get my wisdom out. Is that fine?

Dr. Asma Parveen

I had done an OPG. My dentist is saying to remove the wisdom tooth on the lower side of the jaws on both the sides. I do not have pain in the wisdom tooth. But I feel pain in the left side molar. My doctor has advised for RCT for that molar tooth after removing the wisdom tooth present on both the sides. What can I do now?

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your OPG (orthopantomogram) shows that your lower wisdom tooth is impacted or tilted. They are putting pressure on the other molars. So it is advisable to remove them as soon as possible to prevent further damage to other teeth.

|