Wrinkle Correction

Can Kayakalp Kwath be used as anti-aging solution in female with no skin disorders?

Query: Hello doctor, Can a normal mid-20's female with no skin disorder use Kayakalp Kwath or Mahamanjisthadi Kwath for better, healthy, glowing skin, and prevent wrinkles? Could it be an anti-aging solution? Or Will there be side effects?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See without any indication do not use Kwath on your own. However, you can take Aloe Vera juice 15 ml two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take healthy and fresh food. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Do walk daily a...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a cream or medicine for dark circle.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have had these dark circles under eyes and also my forehead is little darker. Kindly let me know if I should use any cream or medicine.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it seems that you have periorbital pigmentation.I suggest you use Wrinclar cream (Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin E). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.Wrin...  Read Full »

How can I get rid of pronounced laugh lines?

Query: Hello doctor,I have pronounced laugh lines since I was 15, and now I am trying to get rid of them. I tried coconut oil but it is not working. I also have lines around my eyes and I do not know what to do. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is the natural structure of your face. You need not worry about it and accept it as such. But, if you are keen on getting it removed, creams or medicines will not help you much. Botox and fillers are the only options. For more information consult a dermatologist...  Read Full »

I have signs of premature aging. Please suggest a homeopathy cure.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 21. I am suffering from dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around eyes even with dark facial hairs and loose facial skin. In short, I am finding signs of premature aging, hair greying, and excessive hair loss. Please please help me out.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you have been suffering from the signs of premature aging. The most common cause for this is lack of sleep and very stressful life. Firstly, I would advise you to take proper rest and sleep every day for seven to eight hours and try to manage or reduce ...  Read Full »

What can I do to limit the signs of aging?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I ha...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side eff...  Read Full »