Q. How can I get rid of pronounced laugh lines?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
Published on Jul 14, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have pronounced laugh lines since I was 15, and now I am trying to get rid of them. I tried coconut oil but it is not working. I also have lines around my eyes and I do not know what to do. Please help me.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetology Dermatology Hair Transplant Surgeon Venereology
#

• It is the natural structure of your face. You need not worry about it and accept it as such.
  • But, if you are keen on getting it removed, creams or medicines will not help you much. Botox and fillers are the only options.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

Is there a required age to get Botox or fillers?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

#

• Most patients get this done when they are over 40, but there is no age limit. Any person can get Botox or filler at any age.
  • I would suggest you to not worry much and leave it as it is and focus on good moisturization and nutrition instead.
  • If you are still concerned, you can go for Botox, it will not harm you.

| 

Please suggest tips for very dry skin.

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 20 year old female. I have too much dry skin. I mean extra dry skin. I use almond oil and moisturizing soap, but it is not effective.  Read Full »

Radiofrequency Procedures in Dermatological Practice

Article Overview: In today’s era, individuals are looking for natural ways to stay young without the risks and complications associated with invasive facial rejuvenation procedure. Out of all, radiofrequency procedures are ideal. Read Article

Cosmetologist

Radiofrequency energy is a novel non-surgical procedure, widely used nowadays in the field of esthetics, including skin tightening, skin lifting, body contouring and cellulite reduction. It differs from lasers, in that it uses an electric current rather than a light source. Radiofrequency devices ca...  Read Article

Is surgery advisable for abductor spasmodic dysphonia?

Query: Hello doctor, I suffer from abductor spasmodic dysphonia diagnosed nearly 11 years ago and I have received Botox injections every three to four months since then. Generally, they did work over the years until the last two years or so outcomes have been very poor. The last Botox shots by GA (six un...  Read Full »