Q. How can I get rid of pronounced laugh lines?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have pronounced laugh lines since I was 15, and now I am trying to get rid of them. I tried coconut oil but it is not working. I also have lines around my eyes and I do not know what to do. Please help me.

#

• It is the natural structure of your face. You need not worry about it and accept it as such.
  • But, if you are keen on getting it removed, creams or medicines will not help you much. Botox and fillers are the only options.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Is there a required age to get Botox or fillers?

#

• Most patients get this done when they are over 40, but there is no age limit. Any person can get Botox or filler at any age.
  • I would suggest you to not worry much and leave it as it is and focus on good moisturization and nutrition instead.
  • If you are still concerned, you can go for Botox, it will not harm you.

|