Q. Why am I experiencing chunky yellowish-green discharge from my vagina?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

I have been having chunky discharge for the past few weeks. Today, it was chunky and yellowish-green. I have no itching. I did not check for odor, and I have no discomfort when urinating. Sometimes my discharge is also normal.

#

Your symptoms are suggestive of vaginitis; it is mainly due to a fungal infection. Keep the area dry and clean and drink a lot of warm water and take a soft diet. Use Antifungal medicine and cream for application.

Feel free to ask for more information.

|