Q. I get yellow-green vaginal discharge often. Can this be due to yeast infection?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Vaginal Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been suffering from yellowish green vagina discharge. I have been to several doctors and they have done urine tests, vaginal swab. But nothing helped and have been given medication for a bacterial infection, yeast infection. The symptoms just keep coming back. I will attach a picture of the discharge.