Q. I feel like something is stuck in my throat associated with acidity. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Jennifer Schwartz, Md and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Acidity or Pantoprazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I feel like something is stuck in my throat from two months, and I also have the problem of food coming in the mouth sometimes, and acidity. When I went to the doctor, he recommended Pantoprazole after which I had little relief, but not so much. Please prescribe me something better.