Q. I have acne. Can I use Pantoprazole with Cutein?

Dr. Mohammed Parvez

I have acne for around five years. Now I am using Cutein tablets. I suddenly got a burning sensation in my stomach. So, now I am using Pantoprazole tablets along with Cutein. Is that effective or injurious?

#

Cutein tablet contains Iron as one of the ingredients, along with some other vitamins. The iron tablets can give increased acid in the stomach and indigestion. But, if you take both Cutein and Pantoprazole tablets together, the iron will not get absorbed. Therefore, first take Cutein tablet on empty stomach in the morning, and then 30 minutes later take Pantoprazole.

|