Q. I am having acidity with headache. Please advise.

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

I am having an acidity problem. From the past 10 days, it is being greater due to which I am having a headache from the past 10 days. What should I do to control it and what should be my diet and routine exercise?

#

I have read your problem carefully. I need some information that is missing in your query. Your age, job, daily life and dietary habit, acidity increases after or before the meal, more details about the stomach problem, bowel habit. I am trying to give you some suggestion which may help though a lot of information is lacking.

You may be suffering from PUD (peptic ulcer disease). Another possibility is IBS (irritable bowel disease). To confirm it, I need detailed information and some investigation also. Now I am suggesting some medication: tablet Sucrafil 1 g TDS (one hour before the meal). Do not take anything between this time, tablet Tryptomer 10 once daily.

Start the above two medications. Take regular food, avoid spicy and oily food, try to maintain a regular lifestyle. If further assistance is needed, feel free to contact with information I needed.

|