Q. I am having acidity with headache. Please advise.

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Published on Mar 14, 2019

I am having an acidity problem. From the past 10 days, it is being greater due to which I am having a headache from the past 10 days. What should I do to control it and what should be my diet and routine exercise?

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I have read your problem carefully. I need some information that is missing in your query. Your age, job, daily life and dietary habit, acidity increases after or before the meal, more details about the stomach problem, bowel habit. I am trying to give you some suggestion which may help though a lot of information is lacking.

You may be suffering from PUD (peptic ulcer disease). Another possibility is IBS (irritable bowel disease). To confirm it, I need detailed information and some investigation also. Now I am suggesting some medication: tablet Sucrafil 1 g TDS (one hour before the meal). Do not take anything between this time, tablet Tryptomer 10 once daily.

Start the above two medications. Take regular food, avoid spicy and oily food, try to maintain a regular lifestyle. If further assistance is needed, feel free to contact with information I needed.

| 

Does the blood pressure medication could cause headaches?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 50 year old female. I have aches in my limbs and thighs especially at night. It is often characterized by heaviness in limbs. I am getting headache chiefly in left side of the head. I am taking painkiller at least once in a week for the same. I am taking Newtel 40 mg for blood pres...  Read Full »

I have stomach pain and swollen ankles. What could be the problem?

Query: Hello Doctor, Since 1 month I have been suffering from stomach problem. Whenever I eat something, I immediately have stomach pain and pass stools. There is swelling in both the ankles. I feel weak. What could be the problem?  Read Full »

I have headache after using Nevanac ophthalmic suspension

Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old. I have discomfort and mild pain in the right eye since last four days. The doctor has advised taking Nevanac ophthalmic suspension 0.1 suspension, and Maxmoist eye drops for dry eye. He has advised to take Nevanac one drop four times daily in both eyes, and Maxmoist ...  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now