Q. I am suffering from acne. How to get rid of it?

Dr. Sushil Kakkar

I have acne started two months ago, and I never had this issue before. It is getting worse. Please help.

#

Yes, you have acne bumps on your lower face, i.e. chin and jawline. I suggest you use either Nadifloxacin 1 % gel or Benzoyl peroxide 2.5 % gel, twice daily for a few days.

What is the cause of my acne? I never had acne at all in my entire life.

#

Transient hormonal imbalance during a menstrual cycle, stress, diet, hot and humid weather, and sunscreens and moisturizers can sometimes be implicated in causing acne. Do you use a sunscreen or moisturizer on the face?

|