Q. I had periods 20 days back and now feeling nauseous. Could this be due to pregnancy?

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Hello Sir/Mam,

my age is 27yr. I am planning for a baby it's my first time that I m trying. so my LMP is 20 yesterday I was feeling nausea and gastric problem but today i have pain in my lower abdomen so is there any chances that I m conceived or not bcz my final exam also started so i m not able to do my study properly i m cofused so plz will you help me to clear my doubt.

#

hi

good evening

I fully understand your concern and will surely help you. see for getting pregnant pls start with folic acid and multivitamins. keep track of your menstrual cycle and ovulation cycle. pls have alternate day intercourse during ovulation period.

if you are already experiencing Pregnancy related symptoms then pls undertake a urine pregnancy test with first urine of the day for accurate result. don't drink too much fluid prior to your test. adhere to all guidelines written on package of pregnancy test kit. based upon the outcome of the pregnancy test kit we can decide upon further management of your menstrual health and Pregnancy. don't worry I am always there for you. feel free to ask any questions or to share any additional information. God bless

| 

I have nausea and vomiting every day because of acidity. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I have a problem of acidity. It feels like a condition when a woman is going through morning sickness. I am 21 and single, but every morning I feel nausea and cannot eat anything until I throw up. Any slight stress, excitement, or sadness increases acidity that I am not able to eat anyt...  Read Full »

My pregnant wife was recommended a gall bladder removal surgery. When can it be done?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Though she takes Doxinate tablet once a day, she still has vomiting. Also, she often gets a stomach pain which eases in five minutes. We have discussed with the gynecologist about these issues and he had suggested a full abdominal ultrasound. In the ultra...  Read Full »

Had Co-Amoxiclav during pregnancy. Will it cause any birth defect?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 20 years old female with a petite body. I am 14 weeks pregnant, and I am worried if my baby can have any anomaly or defect because I did not know that I am pregnant when I took tablet Co-Amoxiclav for my throat infection. It took about seven days to get healed. I was consuming that ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»