Q. Will giving a thigh job during ovulation period cause pregnancy?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 13, 2021 and last reviewed on: Sep 28, 2022

I gave my girlfriend a thigh job and she is a virgin. She is in the ovulation period, and I am not sure if there was a bit of pre-ejaculation or not. Her vagina was touching the base of my penis. I want to know if there is any chance that she can get pregnant or not.

Please reply.

#

Thanks for writing in, and I understand your concern. If things were limited to what you say, then the chance of pregnancy is almost nil but not completely nil. So I suggest she take an emergency contraception pill.

Thank you for the reply.

I have one more query. If she gets her period, then will she be pregnant? She is expecting periods after ten days.

#

If she gets her period, then she is not pregnant. But there is a rare chance that a period may occur even if a woman is pregnant.

Thanks for the reply.

The incident happened last week, and her period is after ten days. If she gets her period symptoms, can we assume that she is not pregnant? Since it is too late for a contraceptive pill and the situation was not that serious as there was no penetration or cum, I might be panicking a bit and overthinking.

Thanks.

#

Yes, it is late for the emergency contraception pill. Period symptoms are not much reliable. However, if she gets her period, then she is not pregnant. With the situation, you mentioned the chance of pregnancy is nil for all practical purposes.

|