Q. Can I get Amphetamine from drug dealers without a doctor's prescription?

Dr. Awadhesh P. Singh Solanki
This is a premium question & answer published on May 10, 2022 and last reviewed on: May 25, 2022

I have been using Amphetamine for 25 years orally, which started as an energy boost as I have a hyperactive child. Could this be a health risk if I have never abused quantity (meaning my intake has never increased)? I am well aware of increased heart risks having had high BP. I had high BP even before using this drug. Therefore I cannot attribute my BP problems. I only found out by chance last year that I had hepatitis C, and yes, I know where that did originate. I am mentioning this because I am unsure if this is contributing to my health problems right now. I was never told by my GP that I would have a reactive result for hepatitis. I am in relatively good shape and was active until last year when suddenly I could not do my chores. I have nausea, sickness occasionally, headaches, ringing in my ears, and I am entirely exhausted constantly. No matter how much ever sleep I get. It makes no difference. It has taken my GP all these months to test me for a reactive hepatitis C and lipids, and the rest of my blood was messed up in the laboratory tests, and I have recently had another intended blood appointment cancelled by them. Please let me know whether there is any illness that would stop Amphetamine from working. I am desperate.

#

Welcome to iclinq.com.

Thank you so much for your query. Hepatitis C might be a contributing factor behind low energy. However, your Amphetamine dose is also not sufficient. Therefore, I would request you to visit your psychiatrist to increase the dosage and visit a gastroenterologist to see the hepatitis C viral load.

I hope my answer has helped you.

Kind regards.

I appreciate your concern. I have one more quick question, and I do not mind paying. My Amphetamine is not prescribed. I buy from dealers. Do doctors in western countries prescribe this for people like me? They accuse me falsely of taking Benzos, but I tell them that I do not. If I take Amphetamines, would I be able to get it on prescription? Thank u for your speedy first response.

#

I am afraid, Amphetamine is a licensed drug, and you need to get a prescription from a local doctor. For more help, the optimum dose of Amphetamine must be 50 mg, 25 mg in the morning, and 25 mg at noon. I hope my answer is clear.

Thanks again.

Please do not hesitate to ask further.

Kind regards.

|