Q. Habit and urge of anal masturbation is affecting my concentration in studies. Please help.

Dr. Asma Sajid

I have a problem with sex related to long anal masturbution and it is causing my life at risk. I cannot concentrate properly on my studies. I am feeling constantly with my anus. Please help.

Dr. Asma Sajid

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I have read your query but it is not very clear. You have not mentioned how many times you masturbate or if it is causing problems other than psychological, and the exact nature of these psychological issues. However, I will address the last part directly where you feel the urge or acting on the urge causes you to lose focus. You can try the following:

1. Divide your day into hours given over to all activities and then try to stay within the allotted time for each (this includes meal times, time allotted for bathroom breaks and masturbation along with different subjects).

2. Do not forget to allot yourself free time to pursue whatever you want even if it 30 minutes per day.

3. If you feel the urge during a time allotted for another activity, it means you have lost focus so shift to another activity and then get back to the remaining time for the former.

4. Try to incorporate exercise in your schedule, endorphins are released in both so that might distract you as well.

5. Last but not least, you do need therapy to figure out which issues bother you anal masturbation, masturbation in any form, excessive masturbation or your inability to concentrate. This can be provided by a school or college counselor as a start if you cannot contact a psychiatrist or psychologist.

|