I have read your query but it is not very clear. You have not mentioned how many times you masturbate or if it is causing problems other than psychological, and the exact nature of these psychological issues. However, I will address the last part directly where you feel the urge or acting on the urge causes you to lose focus. You can try the following:
1. Divide your day into hours given over to all activities and then try to stay within the allotted time for each (this includes meal times, time allotted for bathroom breaks and masturbation along with different subjects).
2. Do not forget to allot yourself free time to pursue whatever you want even if it 30 minutes per day.
3. If you feel the urge during a time allotted for another activity, it means you have lost focus so shift to another activity and then get back to the remaining time for the former.
4. Try to incorporate exercise in your schedule, endorphins are released in both so that might distract you as well.
5. Last but not least, you do need therapy to figure out which issues bother you anal masturbation, masturbation in any form, excessive masturbation or your inability to concentrate. This can be provided by a school or college counselor as a start if you cannot contact a psychiatrist or psychologist.
I hope this helps.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
But, since the last one year, I feel a throbbing pain in my anus after masturbation ... Since the pain is not persistent and occurs only after masturbation, the cause could be excessive or vigoro Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.