Q. What is causing loud noices from stomach?

Answered by Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Anemia or Probiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My stomach makes a lot of loud noises even though I am not hungry. I have anemia and when I started to take Ferrous sulfate, my stomach noises begin again. I remember that eventually, I started to feel pain along with it. So my doctor adviced me to stop taking the medicine for a month until my stomach calms down and start taking the tablets again. I also switched to Ferrous fumarate but that does not help. I began taking the tablets again, at first I felt pain which eventually disappeared although the noises are back again and it is getting worse. It is also bothering me because it is loud especially when I am in the middle of the lecture in the university. Please help me.