Q. My sexual desire has gone down after taking Flunil. Should I stop taking this drug?

Dear doctor,

I am a 35 year old male. Recently, I consulted a psychiatrist for a health issue and the doctor prescribed tablet Flunil 20, an antidepressant. After about two to three weeks, I noticed that I was becoming more and more asexual. My sexual desire and interest started to diminish. I can masturbate but it is not pleasurable and I end up extremely dissatisfied and tired at the end. My overall sexual desire has gone down and sexual feelings are kind of lost. Are these the side effects of the antidepressant drug? Should I stop taking this drug?