Q. My daughter is suffering from anxiety disorder. Is it curable?

My 30 year old daughter is suffering from anxiety disorder and washes her hands two to three times, as she fails to remember. Also, she faces the same problem during a bath. But with reasoning, she is trying to overcome. We are trying hard by talking to her to reduce her fear and compulsion. What is your medical advice considering the future pregnancy of my daughter? Is it curable with medicine and other methods? This may be since six months, and her husband has a sexual problem (impotence). He works alternatingly in night and day shifts, so my daughter is alone most of the time. Her CBC, LFT, T3, T4, TSH, and HbA1c are normal.