Q. Is Electrophysiological study necessary for heartbeat irregularities?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Arrhythmias or Heart Problem? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 30 year old male, and I have a heart condition from when I was three years old. My heartbeats get very fast all of a sudden. What is the name of my heart problem? The ECG report was not normal. I am taking ayurvedic medicines for this problem. A doctor told me to get a surgery done, but I do not want to get an operation. Please help.