I have red itchy bumps on both legs and ankles. They keep recurring for months. I have attached the pictures for your reference. Please help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have read your query in detail and viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and do understand your concern.
1. Asteatotic dermatitis (dry itchy scaly skin).
1. You can take antihistamines like tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg twice daily.
2. A combination of steroid like Mometasone or Clobetasol and antibiotic like Fusidic acid to be applied over it twice daily for a week.
1. Avoid using soap over this area for a week.
2. Apply emollients like Cetaphil Dam lotion twice to thrice a day.
Revert back after a week with the asked details to a dermatologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 20 months old and weighs 15 kg. She is a very active child. She was suffering from severe itching and rashes. The doctor diagnosed her with scabies. He prescribed HH mite cream for three days, and Atarax syrup 2.5 ml thrice a day. On the rash, he asked us to apply Flutivate... Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor,I am a general practitioner. I struggle to differentiate these conditions: scabies, flea bite, bed bug and folliculitis. I would really appreciate your clinical knowledge and goodwill in enlightening me about this, so I can provide better care for our patients. Read Full »
Query: Hi doctor, I had a problem of nose block and my ENT surgeon suggested me to go for a nose operation. As per doctor instruction, operation of my nose was carried out before three months. Now my nose is almost fine, but still I feel that something is there in my throat. I also feel itchy throat and e... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now