Q. Does my symptoms point towards autoimmune disease?

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Autoimmune Disorder or Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Based on the following, do I have an autoimmune disease:

1. An overall feeling of sickness.
  2. Irregular heartbeat sometimes.
  3. Swollen and painful joints.
  4. Swollen legs, ankles, fingers, and toes.
  5. Headaches sometimes.
  6. Shortness of breath.
  7. Psoriasis arthritis.
  8. Visual problems, burning, itching, very dry, red eyes, and light sensitive.
  9. Feeling lightheaded.
  10. Behavior and mood changes, irritability.
  11. Chronic Dry mouth.
  12. Sinusitis.
  13. Unexplained weight loss.
  14. Night Sweats.

The test findings are as follows:

1. 14 mm left kidney stone found four months back (removed via urethroplasty) and 2 mm stone in right kidney.
  2. 11.5 mm left kidney stone found 20 days back.
  3. 4 cm gallstone calcified 4.0 x 3.1 x 3.0 found four months back.
  4. 8 mm calcified benign granuloma spleen and small hiatal hernia in CT scan four years back.
  5. Interosseous hemangioma in T11 vertebral CT scan 20 days back.
  6. C-reaction 2.56 this month.
  7. Vitamin B12 268 and erythrocyte sedimentation 26 this month.