Over the past year, I have had polyclonal B cell activation, raised IgM, and positive ANA (antinuclear antibodies) with systemic flu-like symptoms. However, doctors do not comment on anything because I have worsening symptoms. I experience fatigue, Raynaud's disease, skin rashes, petechiae, livedo reticularis, episcleritis, awful muscle aches, joint pain, awful headaches, fever, chills, hair loss, mouth ulcers, and light-headedness. Do I have an infection or an autoimmune disease? I have provided the details of my test results:
- ANA test: Positive six times but negative twice.
- Complements: Normal.
- FBC (full blood count): Normal.
- ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate): Normal.
- C-reactive protein levels: Normal.
- Liver and kidney function: Normal.
- Urinalysis test: Leukocytes are present.
- ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) for Lyme Disease: Positive.
- Western blot test: Negative.
- CT abdomen: Swollen spleen.