Q. Why is there continuous release of gas from my stomach?

Dr. Noushif M

I am suffering from a gastric problem for the last one year. There is a continuous release of gas from my stomach. The stomach sort of puffs up all the time, gas production is in every 10 to 15 minutes and it goes out through the anus or mouth. After 10 to 15 minutes again I have the same symptoms.

I have visited many doctors but they are unable to cure completely. Recently I visited a doctor and he prescribed me to take some capsules like Panlipase 25000, Velgut, and Medigas and after taking these capsules, I feel better. He advised to continue the medicines and now I am in the third month. But still, the problem persists. What is the reason behind the release of gases and how can it be cured completely?

Dr. Noushif M

General Surgery Medical Gastroenterology Surgical Gastroenterology
#

Gas formation is not always abnormal and need not always be treated.

You can take precautions like avoiding foodstuffs which can increase gas production.

Other measures are to regularise bowel habits, avoid constipation and have an adequate intake of water daily up to two to three liters.

Tablets like Velgut (Probiotic) help temporarily.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|